Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Next Attack From the Right?

As Sarah Palin and Joe Biden prepare for tomorrow night’s debate, I am keeping my eye on an item that may not develop into anything at all, or might be the next attention-diverting media attack launched by the McCain camp. Tomorrow night’s moderator, PBS anchor Gwen Ifill, is writing a book “The Breakthrough: Politics and Race in the Age of Obama” - scheduled for release in January 2009.

Blogger Michelle Malkin recently updated her posting to say that the McCain campaign did not know about the book: Fox’s Greta Van Susteren suggests that if there was not full disclosure, either Ifill should recuse herself, or the McCain camp should refuse to debate.

POST POSTING NOTE: I thought I had a scoop here until I read Colin's Trinity Bloggers post, and then to add insult to injury, his To Wit column...my face is devil-duck red!

No comments: